Rewards don’t get much bigger or more sensational than this! As you run full steam ahead toward
Living the Life You’ve Always Wanted, we thought it might be fun to send you on a couple of trips along the way to celebrate your progress and to get you refreshed for the rest of your journey.
Read on to learn more about the fabulous trip options available and the criteria necessary for LIFE Members to qualify for one of these splendid world-class vacations.
Remember that you will need a passport if traveling out of the country. Good luck! And don’t forget to pack your camera and sunscreen!
3,000 Trip Points – 200 Trip Points are awarded each month for meeting the following requirements:
- Generating a minimum of 200 personal PV, which is the sum of personal PV plus Registered Customer PV
- Generating 50 customer PV, which can be achieve with a minimum of 25 Registered Customer PV plus a maximum of 25 Self-Reported PV, on a consecutive monthly basis
- Self-Reported Customer PV does not count toward the 200 PV requirement
This process is called Trip Tracking. A Member can begin Trip Tracking at any time, but once a month is missed, the Member’s trip account balance is reset to zero. If new Members begin Trip Tracking their first month, they are awarded a 300-point bonus for a total of 500 points. If they start their second month, they receive a 200-point bonus, and if they start their third month, they receive a 100-point bonus. New Members have to meet the customer requirement by their sixth full month in business. Until this time, they are considered to be in their customer apprenticeship period and are awarded 200 points for generating 200 personal PV.
- PV – 6,000 Total PV for six consecutive months with a minimum of 4,000 PV in Team #1 and an additional 2,000 PV, including personal and customer volume, outside of Team #1.
- For example, a new Member who enrolled on May 15 and generated 200 PV would be awarded 500 Trip Points. And if the Member continued to do 200 PV, he or she would need to acquire 50 PV in customer PV no later than the month of November. This Member would qualify for the trip by continuing to Trip Track, accumulating a minimum of 3,000 Trip Points, and meeting the 6,000 for 6 requirement.
- Disney World, Orlando, Florida – 4-day/3-night stay at a Moderate Disney Resort Hotel. Located in the heart of the magic, the Disney Resort Hotels offer an array of special Disney touches and benefits that provide the freedom to come and go at your leisure, enable you to enjoy exclusive extended hours for select attractions, and make your vacation as memorable as it can be. This trip includes a round-trip airfare credit, Disney Park Hopper Passes, Disney dining meal plan, transportation to and from the airport, and transportation to all Disney properties and theme parks.
- Arenal, Costa Rica – 6-day/5-night stay at the Arenal Springs Resort & Spa hotel. Perched one thousand feet above the Arenal Valley, the Arenal Springs allows for incomparable views of the Arenal volcano, the lush valley, and the surrounding towns that sparkle at night. This trip includes an airfare credit, daily breakfast, canopy tour, volcano hike, and safari boat floating.
- Oasis of the Seas, Bahamas Cruise – 8-day/7-night balcony cabin cruise. Experience the ship that revolutionized cruising; its revolutionary and breath-taking design includes seven distinct neighborhoods tailored to create the ultimate experience of enjoyment for all passengers.
- Sandals Resort, Negril, Jamaica – 5-day/4-night stay at the Sandals Negril Couples Resort & Spa. Spanning Negril’s famed Seven-Mile beach, Sandals Negril conjures up tropical vibrations with a casual, understated elegance. Stroll through walkways dotted with swaying palms and sea breezes and savor world-class cuisine at breathtaking, oceanfront restaurants. This trip includes an airfare credit, all inclusive resort including meals, drinks, land & sea activities, gratuities, and transportation to & from the airport.
The Incentive Trips are designed for two adults, but each qualified winner will have the opportunity to adjust the trip to meet their personal needs. This may result in costs that will be the responsibility of the Member. We recommend scheduling your trip with the travel agent at least 45 days in advance to allow planning for your personalized vacation experience!